Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Thoughts

"Humility is the path towards Holiness. Pride is the path towards separation."

"Serving is always the better option. The greatest one serves with a meek and gentle attitude."

"Time is one of the greatest sacrifices offered to God. Waste is very precious His sight."

"Humility says, 'I need God's grace'; Pride says, 'I can do this'."

"When I am strong, I can move. When I am weak, God can move."

"As a 'leader', the most important thing I can do is unconditionally run after God's heart."

"A true leader is one whose primary focus is staying close behind Jesus."

"The greatest leader is the one who becomes least."

"Fear and Faith are opposites. One who fears is one who believes they are without God. One who has faith is one who believes that God is in them."

"Fear positions myself to believe that I am a child of Satan. Faith positions myself to believe that I am a child of God."

"Power is given to the meek."

"Balance is never a good word. Only use it to describe humility; I'm either low and God is exalted, or I am exalted and God is low.

"Meekness is one who has the power that comes from believing, and humility that comes from understanding; power entrusted to the one who seeks only to do the will of the Father."

"Love is an unending puzzle. True lovers stick with the puzzle until it is finished."

No comments:

Post a Comment